Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Word Vomit

Right here, right now.

I can really feel the whole force pressing against me. Ironically, I still have time to write this. (Yeah even I can't understand sometimes) Thankfully, I know I'm not alone. It doesn't matter how much it takes or how taxing it is. Because these last and final 2 months is going to bring another journey to an end. I want to end this fast. I want to stop going to college. I want free time, free from stress; go to the gym, enroll for language classes, get a part time job and (hopefully) travel.

It's just like during SPM I kept making plans in my head, for my post exams break. This is slightly different though because I know I can't screw anything up. I know I must excel this to get into a good university and hopefully, someone to sponsor me. Excuse me for my big dreams.

Things are really so much tougher here. Mainly because we have no right guidance and it makes me regret so much for choosing this college. It really annoys me when I think bout how much I pay and how I could have gotten education free with better teachers & similar recognition if I went to Form6. But I've stepped into it and I can't escape.

I occassionally have good food, fun company to talk with (in college especially), short breaks, fatty snacks, power naps and video breaks to keep me going.

Just hope things would sail smoothly for the next 8 weeks. And may the force be with me.
Wish me luck!

No comments: